Safetrans provides you with all the guidance that you need for running your company efficiently. We assist you right from company incorporation, to ensuring that the future developments happen smoothly. Our company has helped hundreds of transportation companies in Vancouver start from the scratch, and go on to touch the new expansion landmarks.
Here is a brief overview of the services that you get from Safetrans:
- We ensure that the safety procedures are implemented and maintained in your workplace.
- Since we help you work according to the regulations, you will be able to handle your annual audits more efficiently.
- Provide training to your whole staff, from managers and supervisors, to drivers.
- We help our clients in setting up new companies or in relocations. with permission from relevant authorities such as IFTA, NM, NY. We help you procure the required carrier codes and licenses, and with a bunch of other things that are vital for transportation businesses.
- We help you with filling out applications such as Port registration, CTPAT, PIP, Drug testing, TWIC & FAST FORMS.
- You will need to maintain complete logs of all your transactions including transport, vehicle maintenance, and others. Safetrans will audit your logs and ensure that are in full compliance with the regulatory authorities. We also represent your company during American and Canadian audits.
Different types of services
For setting up transportation business in Canada, you will need to procure licenses and handle a lot of paperwork. Safetrans has been working with businesses to help them ease their work, by taking over the complete responsibility of handling all the paperwork. This way, our clients have been run their businesses smoothly, while we actively keep helping them in maximizing their efficiencies.
When you start a new company there is a lot of paperwork and formalities to be completed. While this can be complicated procedure, we make it easy for you by:
- Procuring incorporation permits
- Getting your paperwork signed by the right authorities
- Complying with safety requirements
- Training your new staff for required paperwork
Permits and Renewals
The permits and the licenses that you receive when you start your new transportation business are not permanent. They need to be renewed annually, or once in a few years. With Safetrans by your side, you won't have to worry about keeping track of their expiration dates.
We help you get and renew the following permits
- IFTA license
- Unified Carrier Registration
Maintaining log books in your transportation business can be quite a tedious and painstaking task. You will need to give it a lot of time and attention. At the same time, it is not the core part of your business, which you might tend to neglect for an extended period of time. Allow Safetrans to audit and maintain your logbooks, so that you can take care of your customers and drivers.
We maintain extensive records for your business including:
- Violations by drivers each month
- Hours of service
- Falsification records (if any)
All the logs that we maintain are audited thoroughly and supported with required documents. This ensures that you are on the right side of the law at all times. Our customers find our log book maintenance service to be the most valuable one to them. It saves you many hours of work, and also tons of money.
E-manifests are records of the goods that you will be transporting to their destinations. This data is often extensive, but it is mandatory for you to send them to the concerned authorities before the trucks reach their destinations. In a way, it ensures that your vehicles reach safely and are accounted for by the government and by the company.
Safetrans helps you in:
- Setting up a new e-manifest account
- If you already have one, we help you manage the account with perfect records
We provide you with assistance 24 x 7, which will ensure that your transportation business does not slow down because of any issues. Contact us to hire our e-manifest maintenance service to ensure your business longevity.
Security, tax and compliance audits are part and parcel of all transportation business in Canada. Allow our professionals to represent your company during important audits such as:
- FMCSA audits
- National Safety code, CVOR
- Mileage tax audit
It is very tedious for one company to keep track of and be present for so many audits every year. Our experts at Safetrans know how to maintain logs, and they present them perfectly at the audits. Let us represent your company, so that you can focus on your business growth.
Our goal at Safetrans is to remove the regulatory hurdles that transportation businesses face, especially at the beginning stages. Today we are proud to announce that we have many clients who are thoroughly satisfied with our professional services. For more details, please call us today. It will possibly be the best business decision that you will have ever taken.